You can use this website to keep track of how much time you’ve spent volunteering. When you’re done volunteering, you can download a skills letter to use as evidence for job applications, personal statements, Duke of Edinburgh’s Award and more.
How do I do it?
1. You need to create a profile, or log in if you already have one.
2. Then join the Summer Volunteering 2017 hack
3. Scroll down to the activity log; add the number of hours you spent volunteering and a comment about what happened.
The skills letter outlines the different skills you’ve gained during your time volunteering, and how many hours you contributed.
1. Make sure you’re logged in
2. Select ‘People’ at the top of the page, then ‘Profile’
3. Click ‘Activity’ to see all the hacks you’ve completed, then choose ‘Download Skills Letter’
4. Use your skills letter to support job applications and personal statements, or just to show how much you’ve achieved!